Here are the answers to some of your questions regarding SLIMJECT
- SLIMJECT should not be used with other GLP-1 receptor agonist medicines
- It is not known if SLIMJECT is safe and effective when taken with other prescription, over-the-counter, or herbal weight-loss products
- It is not known if SLIMJECT changes your risk of heart problems or stroke or of death due to heart problems or stroke
- It is not known if SLIMJECT can be used safely in people who have had pancreatitis
- It is not known if SLIMJECT is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age. SLIMJECT is not recommended for use in children
Reducing your waistline isn’t the only impact of weight loss. Taking off weight and keeping it off may help improve conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol levels. Annlynnsolutions will discuss this with you and advise on lifestyle changes
SLIMJECT is not indicated for the treatment of high blood pressure or high cholesterol. It is not known if SLIMJECT changes your risk of heart problems or stroke or of death due to heart problems or stroke
Chronic diseases like obesity usually require long-term treatment. Annlynnsolutions will create a plan tailored to your weight-management goals. You’ll need to have regular contact with Annlynnsolutions. we will speak with you one week after you start your injection and we will then review you at monthly intervals at a minimum via telephone or virtual to help to keep you on track. We will renew your prescription regularly depending on your individual needs and dosing schedule. If SLIMJECT is not working for you will advised you and will no longer be able to prescribe the medication.
USING THE SLIMJECT PEN
Many clients do not need to go to a 3mg dose and can achieve their goals at a much lower dose – which in turn means you will need less pens and it is more affordable – Annlynnsolutions will always try to ensure you get value for your money
Annlynnsolutions CANNOT support this practice. After many years of working with this medication they are able to skilfully advise you when it is time to increase/decrease the dose and indeed if this is needed.
There is no specific information regarding the CLICKS in the pen – the CLICKS are generate by the mechanism of the pen. We do not know if the clicks create an increased does or indeed if it is safe to inject in between doses. This may create different levels in the exposure to the medication and side effects may vary and may be come intolerable. This in turn could cause you to discontinue treatment when you may of succeeded by following our guidance.
|0.6 mgs||4 weeks|
|1.2 mgs||2 weeks|
|1.8 mgs||9 days|
|2.4 mgs||7 days|
- Eat bland, low-fat foods, like crackers, toast, and rice
- Eat foods that contain water, like soups and gelatin
- Don’t lie down after you eat
- Reduce your portion size
- Reduce fat intake as much as possible
FURTHER INFORMATION AND SUPPORT
SLIMJECT will not work alone you will need to work with it. Annlynnsolutions will provide dietary support by using The Carbs and Cals method used in diabetes to support your dietary changes. Depending on your local area there may be activities and facilities that you can access free of charge to complement your action plan. Annlynnsolutions can also recommend you to other private professionals such as a Cognitive Behavoural Therapist or Dietician at your request.
SLIMJECT has not been evaluated in combination with other prescription weight-loss medicines or weight-loss supplements. SLIMJECT has the potential to change how other medicines are absorbed. Use caution when taking SLIMJECT with oral medicines (these were asked for on your Health Form before you were prescribed this medication to ensure safety). Tell Annlynnsolutions about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
Your SLIMJECT can stay out of the fridge for up to 30 days – you must take your medication and needles through customers with you do not pack it into your suitcase. It is advised to take this in a separate bag. Annlynnsolutions will give you a letter regarding travel with this type of letter for a small charge to allow a smooth process when going through customs
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
- you or any of your family have a history of MTC
- you have MEN 2. This is a disease where people have tumors in more than one gland in their body
- you are allergic to liraglutide or any of the ingredients in SLIMJECT. Symptoms of a serious
- possible thyroid tumors, including cancer
- inflammation of the pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using SLIMJECT and call your GP right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back
- gallbladder problems. SLIMJECT may cause gallbladder problems, including gallstones. Some gallbladder problems need surgery. Call your GP if you have any of the following symptoms: pain in your upper stomach (abdomen), fever, yellowing of your skin or eyes (jaundice), and clay-coloured stools
- increased heart rate. SLIMJECT can increase your heart rate while you are at rest. Annlynnsolutions may check your heart rate while you take SLIMJECT. Tell your GPif you feel your heart racing or pounding in your chest and it lasts for several minutes when taking SLIMJECT
- kidney problems (kidney failure). SLIMJECT may cause nausea, vomiting, or diarrhoea leading to loss of fluids (dehydration). Dehydration may cause kidney failure, which can lead to the need for dialysis. This can happen in people who have never had kidney problems before. Drinking plenty of fluids may reduce your chance of dehydration. Call your GP if you have nausea, vomiting, or diarrhoea that does not go away, or if you cannot drink liquids by mouth
- serious allergic reactions. Serious allergic reactions can happen with SLIMJECT.
- depression or thoughts of suicide. You should pay attention to any mental changes, especially sudden changes, in your mood, behaviours, thoughts, or feelings. Call your GP right away if you have any mental changes that are new, worse, or worry you